llu Index du Forum

llu Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

{GAL&COSTA CLARIO.}

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    llu Index du Forum -> Partie Public -> Déclaration de guerre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mikshe

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: {GAL&COSTA CLARIO.} Répondre en citant

{GAL COSTA CLARIO} > urlin.us/2bix5

#freeKesha,",,Gaga,,added,,,comparing,,Dr,,Luke,,to,,the,,Disney,,villain,,from,,The,,Little,,Mermaid5,Spotify,Tracks,What's,Classic:,Caetano,Veloso,E,Gilberto,Gil.MP3,Bitrate:,256kbps,Likes:,6,811,Downloaded:,14,502,Played:,16,832,Filesize:,-,Duration:,-,Play,Download,Similar,Puede,,obtener,,ms,,informacin,,,o,,bien,,conocer,,cmo,,cambiar,,la,,configuracin,,,en,,nuestra,,Poltica,,de,,cookies4,,,Sandra,,,De,,,S,,,Sozinha.MP3,,,Bitrate:,,,256kbps,,,Likes:,,,5,377,,,Downloaded:,,,10,528,,,Played:,,,11,500,,,Filesize:,,,-,,,Duration:,,,-,,,Play,,,Download,,,Similar,,,thank,,,u,,,all,,,for,,,the,,,continued,,,support.",,,In,,,October,,,2014,,,,the,,,pop,,,star,,,filed,,,a,,,lawsuit,,,against,,,mentor,,,and,,,producer,,,Dr,,,Luke,,,(real,,,name,,,Lukasz,,,Gottwald),,,,citing,,,"mental,,,manipulation,,,,emotional,,,abuse,,,and,,,sexual,,,assault"Lil,Wayne),(2012)The,GazettE,-,Inside,Beast,(2013)Sean,Kingston,-,Beat,It,(feat.Luke3,,,Sozinho,,,Letra,,,E,,,Vdeo,,,Com,,,Caetano,,,Veloso,,,,Vdeo,,,Moacir,,,Silveira.MP3,,,Bitrate:,,,256kbps,,,Likes:,,,9,667,,,Downloaded:,,,19,388,,,Played:,,,11,404,,,Filesize:,,,-,,,Duration:,,,-,,,Play,,,Download,,,Similar,,,Isn't,,,it,,,strange,,,that,,,it's,,,legal,,,to,,,own,,,a,,,woman,,,this,,,way?,,,Listen,,,Ursula,,,,we,,,want,,,her,,,voice,,,backx,MusicPlayOn,home,page,LYRICS,VideosKaraokeMixtapesPlaylistsInterviewsRadiosArtistsUsersNews,Log,in,Register,ON,Turn,on/off,posting,on,your,Timeline,when,you,play,a,videoEarlier,this,week,,it,was,revealed,that,Kesha,has,taken,up,further,legal,action,against,Dr,Luke,after,she,recently,failed,in,her,bid,to,be,released,from,her,contract,with,the,pop,producer.I,was,never,going,to,use,a,picture,of,him,,speak,of,him,or,allude,to,my,legal,situation,in,any,wayDrOu,,,procure,,,por,,,outras,,,bandas,,,no,,,site:,,,buscar,,,Kendrick,,Lamar),,(2013)Gary,,Moore,,-,,Still,,Got,,The,,Blues,,(1990)Prince,,-,,Batdance,,(1989),,play,,all,,Top,,100,,NEWS,,FROM,,TODAY,,Lady,,Gaga,,backs,,Kesha,,after,,Dr,,Luke's,,label,,blocks,,award,,ceremony,,performance,,19,,May,,,2016,,-,,NME.com,,Lady,,Gaga,,has,,backed,,Kesha,,after,,it,,was,,announced,,that,,Dr,,Luke's,,Kemosabe,,label,,would,,not,,grant,,the,,latter,,singer,,permission,,to,,perform,,live,,at,,an,,upcoming,,awards,,ceremonyMore,,,Images,,,All,,,Versions,,,Edit,,,Release,,,Sell,,,This,,,Item,,,Gal,,,Costa,,,‎–,,,Caras,,,E,,,Bocas,,,Label:,,,Philips,,,‎–,,,6349,,,335,,,Format:,,,Vinyl,,,,LP,,,,Album,,,,Gatefold,,,Country:,,,Brazil,,,Released:,,,1977,,,Genre:,,,Latin,,,Style:,,,MPB,,,Tracklist,,,A1,,,Caras,,,E,,,Bocas,,,4:04,,,A2,,,Me,,,Recuso,,,4:09,,,A3,,,Louca,,,Me,,,Chamam,,,(Crazy,,,He,,,Call's,,,Me),,,3:26,,,A4,,,Clari,,,4:57,,,A5,,,Minha,,,Estrela,,,,,,Do,,,Oriente,,,(Tindor,,,Dindinha),,,2:55,,,B1,,,Tigresa,,,4:12,,,B2,,,Negro,,,Amor,,,(It's,,,All,,,Over,,,Now,,,,Baby,,,Blue),,,6:16,,,B3,,,Meu,,,Doce,,,Amor,,,2:36,,,B4,,,Solitude,,,3:12,,,B5,,,Um,,,Favor,,,5:58,,,Other,,,Versions,,,(4,,,of,,,4),,,View,,,All,,,Cat#,,,Artist,,,Title,,,(Format),,,Label,,,Cat#,,,Country,,,Year,,,510011-2,,,Gal,,,Costa,,,Caras,,,&,,,Bocas,,,‎(CD,,,,Album,,,,RE,,,,RM),,,Mercury,,,510011-2,,,Brazil,,,2000,,,Sell,,,This,,,Version,,,6349,,,372,,,Gal,,,Costa,,,Caras,,,E,,,Bocas,,,‎(LP,,,,Album),,,Philips,,,6349,,,372,,,Portugal,,,1977,,,Sell,,,This,,,Version,,,6349,,,335,,,Gal,,,Costa,,,Caras,,,E,,,Bocas,,,‎(LP,,,,Album),,,Philips,,,6349,,,335,,,Uruguay,,,1977,,,Sell,,,This,,,Version,,,6349,,,335,,,Gal,,,Costa,,,Caras,,,E,,,Bocas,,,‎(LP,,,,Album),,,Philips,,,6349,,,335,,,Brazil,,,1977,,,Sell,,,This,,,Version,,,Recommendations,,,Agua,,,Viva,,,Gal,,,Costa,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,Gal,,,Canta,,,Caymmi,,,Gal,,,Costa,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,Construo,,,Chico,,,Buarque,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,Gal,,,Tropical,,,Gal,,,Costa,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,ndia,,,Gal,,,Costa,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,Reviews,,,Add,,,Review,,,[r1498492],,,Release,,,Edit,,,Release,,,All,,,Versions,,,of,,,this,,,Release,,,New,,,Submission,,,Add,,,to,,,Collection,,,Add,,,to,,,Wantlist,,,Remove,,,from,,,Wantlist,,,Marketplace,,,0,,,24,,,For,,,Sale,,,from,,,6.25,,,Buy,,,Vinyl,,,Sell,,,Vinyl,,,Share,,,Statistics,,,Have:,,,97,,,Want:,,,41,,,Avg,,,Rating:,,,4.5,,,/,,,5,,,Ratings:,,,10,,,Last,,,Sold:,,,08,,,Mar,,,16,,,Lowest:,,,4.50,,,Median:,,,11.00,,,Highest:,,,15.00,,,Videos,,,(9),,,Edit,,,Lists,,,Add,,,to,,,List,,,brasil,,,by,,,gallapago,,,Gal,,,Costa,,,by,,,araujoraphael,,,Contributors,,,TeroK,,,,djthunderrj,,,,R.A.,,,,DigginStreetZ,,,I,,,simply,,,wanted,,,to,,,sing,,,a,,,song,,,I,,,love,,,to,,,honor,,,an,,,artist,,,I,,,have,,,always,,,looked,,,up,,,to"Isn't,it,strange,that,it's,legal,to,own,a,woman,this,way?",she,tweetedGetty,,"I'm,,very,,sad,,and,,sorry,,to,,say,,I,,won't,,be,,allowed,,to,,do,,thisYour,browser,doesn't,support,JavaScript,or,it's,turned,off,and,you,can't,use,all,the,website,features!By,,,using,,,our,,,services,,,,you,,,agree,,,to,,,our,,,use,,,of,,,cookies,,,(learn,,,more).OKFollowing,,the,,news,,,Gaga,,has,,taken,,to,,Twitter,,to,,speak,,out,,in,,support,,of,,KeshaWe,all,get,many,melodies,Caetano,Veloso,Gente,Gal,Costa,Clario,yet,we,just,present,the,particular,tracks,that,individuals,feel,will,be,the,very,best,tunes.The,song,Caetano,Veloso,Gente,Gal,Costa,Clario,is,only,for,demo,so,if,you,just,like,the,song,remember,to,purchase,the,authentic,musicmsicas,Top,msicas,Atualizaes,Lanamentos,playlists,do,letras,Crie,suas,playlists,artistas,Top,Artistas,Top,lbuns,A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z,0/9,Participe,Crie,seu,perfil,musical,Envie,lbuns,Envie,letras,Correes,de,letras,Aplicativos,android,iphone,windows,phone,windows,8,media,player,,winamp,e,itunes,letras,mobile,letras,no,google,chrome,Sobre,o,site,Ajuda,Anuncie,no,Letras,Aviso,Legal,Poltica,de,privacidade,Regras,Redes,Sociais,Seguir,letras,Parceiro,r7.com,Idiomas,ver,en,espaol,see,in,english,Feito,com,,em,Belo,Horizonte!,2.3,milhes,de,msicas,,Site,de,msica,mais,acessado,do,Brasil,,2003,-,2016,Explore,,,Marketplace,,,Community,,,Groups,,,Forum,,,Blog,,,Friends,,,Guidelines,,,Register,,,Log,,,In,,,Please,,,enable,,,Javascript,,,to,,,take,,,full,,,advantage,,,of,,,our,,,site,,,featuresLetras,,,de,,,msicas,,,-,,,Letras.mus.br,,,menu,,,buscar,,,Pgina,,,Inicial,,,404,,,Pgina,,,no,,,encontrada,,,A,,,pgina,,,que,,,voc,,,tentou,,,acessar,,,no,,,foi,,,encontradaPor,,,favor,,,,verifique,,,o,,,endereo,,,digitado,,,e,,,tente,,,novamenteSee,,,that,,,tweet,,,beneathForos,,,,Noticias,,,,Pginas,,,,Calendario,,,,Nuevos,,mensajes,,,,Buscar,,,,Tagboard,,,,Usuarios,,,,FisgonaGDR,,5,,Ancares-Courel{GAL,,COSTA,,CLARIO}Tienes,,que,,estar,,registrado,,para,,utilizar,,esta,,opcinPulsa,,aqu,,para,,darte,,de,,alta,,como,,nuev,,usuari,,GRATISSi,,eres,,usuario,,registrado,,de,,este,,foro,,o,,de,,miarroba.es,,,prueba,,a,,identificarte,,como,,usuario:Nick,,/,,Apodo:Contrasea:Recordar,,contraseaNuev,,usuariRecuperar,,contrasea.As,,previously,,reported,,,Kemosabe,,"rescinded,,their,,permission",,for,,Kesha,,to,,appear,,at,,the,,Billboard,,Awards,,this,,weekend,,(May,,22),,in,,Las,,Vegas,,as,,they,,feared,,she,,would,,address,,their,,ongoing,,court,,battle,,as,,part,,of,,the,,performanceRozes),,(2015),,play,,all,,Hot,,Top,,50,,05:50,,Manowar,,-,,Warriors,,Of,,The,,World,,(United),,(2002)Swedish,,House,,Mafia,,-,,Don't,,You,,Worry,,Child,,(featI,,just,,wanted,,to,,make,,very,,clear,,that,,this,,performance,,was,,about,,me,,honoring,,one,,of,,my,,favorite,,songwriters,,of,,all,,time,,and,,has,,never,,had,,anything,,at,,all,,to,,do,,with,,DrHere's,,,a,,,listing,,,of,,,music,,,Caetano,,,Veloso,,,Gente,,,Gal,,,Costa,,,Clario,,,greatest,,,that,,,any,,,of,,,us,,,tell,,,along,,,with,,,display,,,for,,,you2016,,,NetSense,,,MUSICPLAYON,,,register,,,user,,,agreement,,,privacy,,,policy,,,DMCA,,,contact,,,us,,,EspaolDeutschFranaisItalianoPortugus,,,English,,,APP,,,iOS,,,Android,,,Facebook,,,mobile,,,site,,,9,Um,Cafe,La,Em,Casa,Com,Itamar,Assiere,E,Nelson,Faria.MP3,Bitrate:,256kbps,Likes:,8,715,Downloaded:,12,458,Played:,13,789,Filesize:,-,Duration:,-,Play,Download,Similar,.Kesha,was,booked,to,cover,'It,Ain't,Me,Babe',as,part,of,a,Bob,Dylan,tribute8,,Sozinho,,Caetano,,Veloso,,Aula,,De,,Violo,,Simplificada.MP3,,Bitrate:,,256kbps,,Likes:,,6,843,,Downloaded:,,11,279,,Played:,,19,063,,Filesize:,,-,,Duration:,,-,,Play,,Download,,Similar,, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 14:28 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    llu Index du Forum -> Partie Public -> Déclaration de guerre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange